Thursday, 1 January 2009

Photo A Day - January 2009 Day 1

Well here we are back onto my old blog. It is so funny to look back on old photos etc that I put on this blog when I first started it in 2007 (sounds so long ago). So we are starting again and this will be a place where I can post more personal photos of the family and our day to day happenings!

So to start it off I will be doing a photo a day for January - it is a little challenge I am doing with a group on Flickr and is just a photo a day of our daily life - nothing to artistic or creative - just us!

Day 1 - January 2009

Yes I am in desperate need of a pedicure and if I lose some weight this month that is my reward. I have put on 10 kilos since I started in photography and it has now come to the point that I have to do something about it. I am also going to be realistic about this - by the end of the month I would like to see 66 kilos at least on the scales ( that is with holding my camera too) - that is realistic isn't it????

SCPBA Photo A Day - 1st Jan


Happy New Year
Naxx

2 comments:

Kathy said...

You go girl, you CAN do it, just like you did at your surprise visit to Sydney, you looked so HOT!

Cathy said...

I know how u feel....my numbers are much worse....depressing huh! Anyways, good luck. You can do it!!! Cathy xxx