Saturday, 3 January 2009

Photo A Day - January 2009 Day 3

The kids were having fun this morning playing with Adrian on the mattress practicing their wrestling moves! Kiara goes down to the Gold Coast today for a week with Nonna and will return next Saturday when I have my party - although the kids are being looked after by Kye's carer Susan - very excited about my 80's party. It technically isn't just my party as I am sharing it with Elliot - it is his 30th.

Photo A Day - January 4th

Naxx

3 comments:

Kathy said...

LOL these are classic! The look on adrias face in pic # 1 is gold - looks like they had lots of fun!

Cathy said...

Hi Nai, Glad to see that you are finally blogging again. I am looking forward to reading and seeing your pics a day. Miss u much girl. I hope u have a fantastic Birthday and enjoy your 80's party. I sooooo hope we can catch up some time soon. Take care. xxx Cathy xxx

Anonymous said...

boy oh boy Na, I have just spent the last couple of hours reading through you r archives, and your photography has grown soo much. I loved reading about your journey. Lauging everytime you mentioned the flickr/photog addiction!! i have so many questions, did you end up going back to your old job, or are you only photoging now?
love it
thanks for sharing
jo