I can't believe that Kye is nearly one and it is 2 weeks until I go back to work. Kye still has no teeth but he is now walking. He has been taking little steps for the last few weeks but now he can get up and walk by himself for quite a distance - do I have a photo - no - bad Mum. But will get one in the next day or so and show you how big my boy is!!!! Good news too I have found the PERFECT family day care mum so he starts with her in a few weeks.
It's A Boy
Wedding 1




Wedding 2
Last weekend (well kind of - 24th May) my Dad came up and married Marichu. I am so glad they came up to QLD to get married as they chose Mt Tambourine as the location and it was absolutely beautiful. They had a great day and it was so nice to share it with them and spend time with other family members like my Aunty Yvonne who I haven't seen for a while. It was a bit sad saying goodbye to them as I really like his new wife and look forward to getting to know her better as time goes on. Congrats to you both. They haven't seen any of their pics yet but here are a few so far. Will put up some more another day.










That is all until next time and I promise not to be a bad blogger! Thanks to everyone that reads my blog too xx
2 comments:
Na, you are amazing! The wedding pics are so good, both of them! You're so talented. Im so excited about doing pregnancy shots with you...xox
Hi Na! I've been a bad blog READER lately, that's for sure! How exciting about Kye walking! Master T is still a little way off I think. Can you believe they're about to turn one?!! What happened to the year?! Your photography is going great, you must be very proud of yourself.
Post a Comment