Well yesterday was the day - the day my little baby turned one! The year has just gone by so fast. We didn't really do much yesterday but have a birthday BBQ and a smash the cake photoshoot planned for Sunday at a local park! I am so excited about the smash the cake - I wonder how much he is going to love it. Kye is now walking very very well and going to day care 3 days a week. Here is a baby pic of Kye and one that I took the other day!
Yes, I am back at work. Went back last Wednesday. I am really enjoying being back and LOVING working for 3 days a week.......also needed a little break from photograhy brain strain lol. Off now to do a post on pregnancy photos that I did for Kathy!
xx
1 comments:
Wow doesn't time fly!!! I hope Kye had a wonderful first Birthday! I love the pics too. Oh and it was gr8 to talk with you briefly the other night. Hope all is well. How is it going being back at work? Got a message from Shay on Facebook too...when's he coming up to see you??? Love you lots, xxx Cathy xxx P.S. The photos you took of Kathy are beautiful. Wish I looked like that pregnant!!! xxx
Post a Comment