Well Sunday was the big day that we celebrated Kye's first birthday. I had wanted to do a trash the cake since I saw some pics of it on Flickr months back. I was sure he was going to love it - I will let the pictures tell the story. Lets just say that it didn't go as planned and he even dry reached at one stage! After this session at my house we headed to the park for a nice afternoon BBQ with family and a few friends (thanks Cass and Michelle for coming - and everyone else of course).
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL BOY - we love you so so much xxx







3 comments:
Love the pics Na, especially the one of Kye infront of the cake! Gorgeous as always
And love the pic of you and Adz....good to finally see you in some pics!
Your braver than me. The mess would have put me off LOL. What an emotional time huh! First B'days make me very emotional.
lovely family shots here and poor little man afraid of his cake, that is something my boys would do.
love them
Post a Comment