I hate that, I just did a massive post and it came up with error and I lost everything.....so this is now going to be quick as I am meant to be ironing today.
Here are some pics from the Naming Day I did on Sat. It was really great and definately a learning experience. Hope you like these Nadine. They were taken with my new 40D (sshhhh).
Also, on Sunday night I went with my friend Whint into the city and got some night shots. It was great and I can't wait to do some more night shots soon. Pic above (obviously).










2 comments:
Hi Nai, I love the shots on your new camera! The night shot looks awesome - you could easily frame it and put it up in your house. Glad you liked the wedding pictures. I can't wait to get the CD from the professional photographer. Yes, I think the girls both look gorgeous! Glad you like the song too - one of my favs at the moment. It was gr8 talking to you the other night and yes I agree we should do it more often. I miss you soooo much. Take care and I hope you have a gr8 week. Love always xxx Cathy xxx
WOW did you take that city shot? It's awesome. Great job. Love your naming day shots. So you have the 40D now...did you get a new lens to go with it? I'm sure you'll have such a blast with it. Nic
Post a Comment