Sunday, 6 April 2008

Together Again


Well the day finally arrived when my sis arrived to stay - FOREVER. It is so great to have her here - not sure how she is feeling about the whole thing, obviously a little nervous but that is to be expected. They are hoping to get the keys to their house a little earlier as the house is vacant - and what a lovely house it is. So spacious with a great backyard for the kids.
On Friday I went to visit some of Kathy's friends from maternal to do a little photoshoot of their adorable kids. I think it went pretty well and here are a few pics from it. I probably won't do many group ones again though as I really do like the intimacy of one-on-one in the children's own environment. But it was still a fabulous experience.






Update on Adrian photo of the day. Here are also some more pics I have taken of kids, Kathy etc. Have had sooo much fun taking these pics.









Oh and I came 3rd this week in the Beg challenge for my cloning pic.

1 comments:

Cathy said...

Hi Spunky! I absolutely love your pics. The cloning ones of you were excellent. You clever little cookie. I'm glad Leah arrived safely. The photo of her and the one of Jade also is beautiful. Hope you are well. Drop me a line sometime. Miss you a bunch. xxx Cathy xxx