Tuesday, 29 April 2008

The Weekend

Well I had a lovely weekend and spent Anzac Day with Tash - it was her 22nd birthday so we went out down the coast for dinner at a nice Thai restaurant. We then went to Q1 Bar which was fantastic (although too many sexy girls there for my liking). They had a cool dj there and a guy playing the bongos. Kathy & Elliot came too so we had a nice little group of us. After this we headed to Shooters and I ended up dancing on the podium - how very very sad for a 34 year old.

Anzac Day is also the wedding anniversary of my Nan and late Pop. So it is a very important day all around really.

Kiara has decided that she doesn't want to do dancing anymore and wants to try out karate with Jade - we will see how that goes. I don't really want to take her out of dancing but she really doesn't care all that much about it.

We went down to the park on Sunday with Leah & Brandon which was nice. Here are some pics from the park and also some nice ones I took today.



Till next time
xx

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Just a little note to say that I checked our your photos on Flickr. What can I say??? They are soooo good. Jealousy is a curse you know...lol!!! xxx Cathy xxx P.S Could you pls send me your current email address? Thanx xx

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh... you never cease to amaze me. your pics a re gorgeous babe. love the one of the couple and the last one too. GORGEOUS.

xoxox