So here are the last 3 days so far - all Adrian.



I have also found myself a "mentor". Her name is Lyndal and she is a fab photographer from Sydney. We have gotton in contact by chance and I asked her if she will mentor me ie she will help me with my pics, help me develop, share information etc. http://www.flickr.com/photos/lyndal/ check her out - she is awesome.
2 more sleeps until Leah and family arrive - I am soooo excited. Can't wait to see you sis (haven't seen her since Nov).
I have been doing a few texture pics with TTD photos - just check out Flickr for them. But here is one I did yesterday - I love it - but I think it is a personal thing (as is everything in photography / art)

Till next time
Naxx
3 comments:
Love these Naomi. Love love love your clone pics...they are so cool. I wish I could have made TTD but I couldn't make it cause DH was working. Looks like you had fun. I haven't been on EB for a week or so so haven't caught up on what's been happening. Yay on getting a mentor - that's super news for you! By the way...I used Nichole V faded colour and Lily Blue Honey on those shots of Lily :). Take care Nic
PMSL........I am still laughing at the excitement in your last post. I was soooo cute LOL. You are really ina sweet spot with all his, your caining along. I love ALL the TTD pics. Your PAD's are great and I will say it again....your hubby is such a great sport. Now with even more photo ops with your family now arrived LOOKOUT LOL.
Ooooh a mentor! Lucky you!
I am so jealous. :D
Your hubby is very photogenic btw. :p
Post a Comment