Wednesday, 16 April 2008

World of my own

Well I can't believe how slack I have become with my blog - my old love. Since finding Flickr I have been igorning my blog. So sorry to the few friends that do read my blog - it means heaps to me and I promise to be better at keeping it up to date. Flickr is just SO DAMM ADDICTIVE.

As you know my sister and family have moved up here which is terrific and they have moved into their new home. It is a massive house and very modern. We moved them in on Friday last week and I think they are starting to like it here (I think). It must be hard moving away from what you are used to - we were lucky to live with Adrian's parents in a waterview apartment - not so bad.

I went to a new camera group last night and I REALLY REALLY loved it. A lot of the people there were older than me (like in their 50's and 60's) but it was great to learn things and meet new people. We learnt about lighting last night from a very intriging man. So today I went out and brought some lights which I am about to go and set up in my garage to see how well they work. I brought a whole heap from Bunnings and I will decide what I like best. One day I might be able to buy some nice professional lighting - for now workman stuff will have to do.

Ok just watched the funniest thing - it is a little rude so if you are easily offended dont watch (actually not really rude at all - just sooo funny). http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=uYwS9k1ZexY It is 4 mins long but so funny. Thanks Kath for making me watch it - I need more laughs.

Here are some recent pics - but for more check out flickr.

Anyway will try and update some more this week. I have my friends naming day ceremony to take pics for and the school has asked me to take photos for the school fete - so very excited.
Till next time
Naxx

1 comments:

iNVUE Photography said...

Hi Naomi,
I'm soooooo sorry, i actually thought a had replyed to your message on my blog. How rude of me.

Your pics are great. Cute kids too..
Anyway if you want to email me,i'd love to chat, you can find the link on my blog. Look forward to chatting
Jasmine