Ok I have had a pretty HUGE few days photography wise - I am surprised I still have a husband. On Friday I wanted to do a shot for my SP in PJ's for our beginners Challenge. So I came up with an idea which is pretty unique - a clone picture. So all day Friday I worked on it and taught myself how to do this.....after hours I got it right and amazingly came up with these two pictures. The one in my PJ's was titled "Slumber Party for One" and the other one was titled "Shhhhh Don't tell the Hubby". Well the Slumber Party for One has had around 260 hits (OMG this is amazing for me) and the other one 100 something hits. But the best part is
SLUMBER PARTY FOR ONE MADE NO 54 ON EXPLORE ON THE 27TH MARCH.........
Not really sure how to explain it but Explore is a pretty special place as I think 500 pics are picked a day on the "intrestingness"........nobody knows who picks it and if they will pick yours - BUT MINE GOT PICKED AND THAT IS ALL I CARE ABOUT. I know that 500 a day sounds a lot, but you have to remember that 4000 pics or something are uploaded every minute on Flickr.
So anyway, from one high to the next.
I CAME FIRST IN MY BEGINNER CHALLENGE FOR NONNO PORTRAIT. Yahhhhhh. Thanks girls for voting for me I am stoked.
I had the most fantastic day yesterday and went and did a TTD (trash the dress) with some awesome chicks from Brisbane. Tash and Daniel were models and another friend KJ - I couldnt have gotton anyone better - they were soooooooooooooooooooooooo great. I am not going to post all my pics but if you want to see some cool shots head to Flickr as I have HEAPS on there. I am so happy with how mine turned out. Can't wait to do another one.
And lastly, I moved out of my study and back in with the family. Computer desk is now located in rumpus so I can "be with the family while still working". Kiara is back into her own room with a door and the toy room is a toy room again. Everything feels in it's place.
LET THE COUNTDOWN BEGIN - 6 more nights until my beautiful sister and family arrive FOREVER..........................................YAHHHHHH
So sorry for all the caps - but I am super super excited this weekend. And thanks to everyone that reads my blog - I noticed today that my count is saying nearly 1000 - wow I can't believe it - I would never have dreamt that anyone would be interested in me and my life - too cool.
Till next time
Naxx






1 comments:
You rock Na. Well done!
Post a Comment