Wednesday, 26 December 2007

Christmas & Boxing Day

Why does every event in life seem like it comes and goes much too quickly? We had a really lovely Christmas day and spent Christmas Eve and Christmas morning with Kathy & Elliot at our house. The weather was much better than last year - last year we had the air-con pumping by 11:00am.

The morning started with Kiara coming into our bedroom at 5:45am to tell us that Santa had been and there was so many presents under the tree. She woke up Kathy & Elliot who were sleeping in the rumpus and Kathy told me that Kiara was literally shaking when she saw her presents. We all got up and watched her open her presents and handed out the few that we had for each other. I brought Adrian the Godfather gift pack and he got me some tiny shorts and 2 singlets from Cotton On. Kathy & Elliot gave me a cd player for my car which I was so happy about especially as it was unexpected. Kiara was great this year and opened all the presents slowly and really took in the gifts that she received.


After breakfast (which was croissants, orange juice and champagne, watermelon, grapes and cherries) we headed down the coast for lunch at Nonnas. It was lovely like always and we had a nice time together. We opened our presents around 4:00pm - I am surprised Kiara managed to hang out that long. Christmas night we spent at Vivs & Marks.

Today (Boxing Day) we spent with Kathy & El at their house and Kathy did a lovely lunch of prawns, Greek salad, potato salad, ham, antipasto platter, M&M's and nuts! Kathy & El are doing such an awesome job with the renovations on their house. If only I had a Mr Fix It - oh well some people are good at "House stuff and others computer things" I have a computer man!

Here are some pics from yesterday. We don't have any pics of Christmas morning yet as these were on Kathy's camera - our battery was flat as usual.

Oh and last but definitely not least - I AM GETTING A NEW CAMERA. I have had enough of our one taking crap pictures so I am getting a Canon PowerShot S5IS. So excited.


Food from Christmas Day
Well I think he is cute !!!!!!
Nonna & Nonno with Baby Kye
Daniel & Adrian!
Big Nonna & Nonno's fabulous cooking.

0 comments: