* Godparents - Kathy & Elliot, Tash & Daniel
* Nonna & Nonno, Big Nonna & Big Nonno
* Anthony & Brandon (is was his turn to come to QLD)
* Rachel, Carl & Diezel
* Rebecca (friend from B105 and she kindly took some pics for us even though her son was sick - thanks Bec).
* Pat & Una
* Angela & Carissa
* Tanya, Chris & Kiaan
* And of course us & Kiara (who looked beautiful in her new pink princess dress)
The service went well however the priest was a little rude and got very angry when people took photos at the "inappropriate" times. He is known for telling people off for taking photos and this was even reported in a newspaper. When the service finished, he walked off and didn't even say goodbye. Hope they like the $50 donation I gave them! Kye was perfect during the ceremony and only cried at the end - I rocked him and off he went to sleep - good timing Kye - just when photo time came around! So needless to say there will be lots of photos of him sleeping - which I guess isn't a bad thing because he looked so beautiful sleeping in his lovely christening outfit (which by the way I brought off Ebay along with the candles - both were perfect).
After the service we all went back to Tash & Daniel's pool area for a BBQ which Tash & I had spent the previous day preparing (thank you so much Tash for all your help). Daniel had been able to secure a spot for us in the morning so that was good and we also had great weather although maybe a little hot. Everyone loved the pools and made good use of them. We had so much food and lots left over. For starters we had a cheese platter and dips (were a winner) and for main lunch we had hamburgers (Tash made patties), sausages, potato salad, more salads & chicken. Mark & Vivian brought the cake which was nice of them and we ate that for desert.
Below are some pictures from the day. Now I have his first birthday to look forward to.
0 comments:
Post a Comment