Wednesday, 12 December 2007

Saddie, The Cleaning Lady.........

We have a News Flash !!!!!!! Tonight was the first time that Kiara has washed up for me and was extremely keen to help with the nightly cleaning duties. She is actually pretty good with doing jobs - tonight she helped me vacuum, washed the bottles, washed the larger dishes that don't go in dishwasher and swept up. She was even begging for me to let her do some more jobs tomorrow. Such a momentous occasion that I had to take a picture of it. Gee I really hope this keeps up. I am using a reward chart with a difference - it is just a weekly one with a "pot of gold" at bottom and 7 circles which represent each day. If she sleeps in her bed all night she gets a sticker (Santa ones atm) and if she does other things she gets to put another little sticker next to it which is for treats like ice-cream etc. Lets see how long it lasts but so far so good.
I am even going to try and do some baking with her on Friday. Now that will be something to take some pictures of.

0 comments: