Friday, 7 December 2007

Feeding Time At the Zoo



Fed Kye some pureed apple today in his cereal and he seemed to like it. But guess who liked it even more than him - yes Kiara. I couldn't believe it, but maybe I have found the secret to my little girl eating fruit - she never eats fruit so I was very surprised that she even wanted to try it. So looks like I will be adding loads of tins of pureed apple to my shopping bill.



We are having a Korean sutdent come to stay with us for a few weeks in January which is going to be an experience and I will be getting $210 a week which will be nice. I am going to use the extra money to do up our house a little with blinds / curtains and fans.

Here is pic of Kye that I got from Gotcha Photography. I didn't buy any pics cause they are very expensive but I did get a keyring and puzzle. This is the keyring pic.








0 comments: