Thought I would do a quick "no title" update on what has been happening lately.
I have been very consumed by trying to put together my wedding album using Momento software which lets you design a photobook. Basically it is like a coffee table book. I was going to do up a dry mount album but I thought it look better using the software. It is very addictive and I am spending so much time doing it. I had been scanning in my wedding pictures and decided to find out how much it would cost to actually get the negatives put onto a cd. Glad I did some investigating because ended up only costing me $15 a CD at Big W - I haven't picked them up yet so will see how they look. Will be glad to have soft copies though because then I can fix them up in photoshop which I am still trying to learn. I did a course last week which was fantastic and I can't wait to learn more.
Kiara has been down the coast this week and it has been such a nice break for all of us. Makes me really realise just how full on she is. I do miss her though. She is coming back today with Tash and Daniel. I actually spent two days down there and had the best time just hanging out with Tash and eating lots of food. She is the best cook and made garlic prawns (don't worry Kathy yours are just as good). I am actually a little envious of her cooking skills - even though I do consider myself an ok cook when I have time to prepare dinner without all the interruptions. It was just nice to relax and eat whatever I wanted (half a block of rocky road, 3 rolls with salami, ice cream......stop Naomi). Surprised to see that I am still 60 kilos. I really have to get back into the exercise next year. I won't bother doing anything now because I want to enjoy Christmas and NYE eating whatever I want.
Leah and Brandon are starting to make plans to move up here which is so very exciting. Brandon is going for interviews for jobs in Sydney and will then transfer up here once they sell the house which who knows how long will take. Fingers crossed though that they get a young couple wanting to buy it for the price that they need. It will be great to have them all here. Sisters x 2 is great but sisters x 3 is even better. And it will be nice for kiara to have someone to play with on weekends.
I have been getting very frustrated with my camera lately because I feel like it is taking really crappy pictures. Adrian has now reset it so hopefully I will be able to take some good shots at Christmas. I would really love to get a good Canon SLR camera - one day!
Yesterday I went to the Hills Christmas lunch and I am so glad that I did. I ended up winning a ladder which I really wanted and received a $25 fuel voucher. It was also nice to catch up with everyone. Paul gave us a gift which was nice as I don't think he gave us anything last year. I wonder what it will be like going back in June.
Till next time Merry Christmas!
Friday, 21 December 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment