Tuesday, 4 December 2007

Kye's First Food

Kye had his first taste of "solid" food yesterday. I have to say that he didn't seem to really enjoy it, but would you like eating organic rice cereal. He has the "eating motion" right but looked like he was going to vomit a few times just from the bland taste. We will just persist and next week I will introduce some pureed fruit. I would have waited until he was 6 months but he seemed so interested when he watched us eating that I couldn't resist. Here is a picture from our first feeding time.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Na
I guess you never thought it would be me replying to your blog but yes this is really me, Carla. I must say I love reading your blog and looking at your photos and seeing what you have done to change them and of course to see how fat you have become in your photos ha ha .just kidding it is good you want to fook and feek your best but I must say you have more strength than me. If I dont see u before I will see you at dancing on saturday or photo workshop on friday night and keep up the good blog I love it.
Carla