Tuesday, 11 March 2008

Cause I can!

Great news - L & B got approved for the house that they wanted. So excited. They are able to move into it on the 11th April so I will have L & the kids here for a week with us. Should be interesting ; ) I can see lots of eating (Rocky Road yes please), French movies, screaming etc etc.
Ok well I might be boring you by now with pictures of myself - but here goes a few more. I am actually enjoying taking pics of myself because it makes me realise HOW MUCH I NEED TO WEAR MAKEUP. I have never been the one to have to wear make up or be bothered to wear it, but after seeing my before and after pictures I need to start taking a bit more care with my daily routine. Anyho. I have also added in a picture of Adrian's Dad which I took on Sunday. I think it is a pretty powerful picture and really tells a story.

Today I am going to a lady's place that Kathy introduced me too. I am going to take pictures of her little boy. I am pretty excited actually. Going to use my new lens so fingers crossed I get some nice in focus shots of him. Will show you some tomorrow if they work out - I am sure I will get at least ten good ones for her.

Until next time
Naxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes that pic of your hubby's dad is fantastic. You have GREAT cheekbones!

Sharon said...

Naomi this is an excellent photo, I think it fits the bill for this weeks challenge perfectly. :)