Wednesday, 26 March 2008

More Texture

Just a quick one for tonight..........some texture pics I did which actually turned out pretty cool I think. The last one is a bit odd in that it looks like she has blood on her arm - oh well I didn't work with layers properly and couldn't fix it.

Sooooo excited for weekend doing the Trash the Dress (Tash is our model and is going to "trash" my wedding dress). Also got some ideas for this week's crazy challenge - a self portrait in our PJ's.........will be needing Kathy and Tash's help for this one - just think knickers (or is that cellulite), popcorn, socks and pillows! Hope to have something to show by Sunday. Oh and you will be inundated with TTD pics for the next week I am sure!!!!

ETA - I also ordered my remote for camera today so hope to have for weekend. Also got my hair cut today and upgraded to a Pro account on Flickr (useless information for you all).
Oh and Happy 12 Weeks Kathy - yahhhhh. Now Get lost morning sickness.
Nighty night
xx



0 comments: