
Just wanted to share a few pics with you tonight. Don't have much to Blog about except I am going down the Gold Coast this weekend to take some pics for our challenge and to go to Tash's Mums 50th birthday lunch which also includes a girls night out -ohhhhh wish me luck. I will no doubt drink too much and regret it in the morning (note to self - GROW UP NA).



1 comments:
Hi Na! I already commented on some of your pics on Flickr. I just LOVE that hat Kye is wearing, very cute. He has such amazing eyes and lashes. I can really see your photography improving by the way. You're doing great. I think you should try stepping back a little bit every now and then - rather than close crops, try and get the whole body in, or more of it. Take care, chat soon.
Post a Comment