
Why does everything good end so quickly? Seems like only yesterday we went away on our holiday. We had a great time and the apartment was pretty cool - across from the pool and beach. We couldn't see the beach as we were on the ground floor but we could hear it 24/7 which was nice. I was hoping to come back feeling refreshed and recharged but still feel crappy.

The kids had a good time away and Kye put himself to sleep laughing and watching the fan on the first night. Back at home different story, crying himself to sleep!
Kathy and Elliot came up on Saturday afternoon and stayed until late Sunday arvo. Was nice to have some time away with them and got the chance to take some nice pics of them. Here are some of them.




I also have a coldsore on my face - haven't had this for years. Wonder why it has come back now.......I need to eat better, sleep more, excercise more, drink more water and more fruit - poor old me. But enough of me, more of my beautiful kids (lol).
Till next time
Naxx



1 comments:
Hey lovely, I'm having some serious "eyes in focus" envy here with some of your shots. I see one of my fav photos has popped up here, luv ya work.
Your spitting out some quality pics here.
Post a Comment