Oh and I have a revelation to make - I FOUND MY STYLE TODAY !!!!! You would think that at 34 I would know what that is, but I have realised after buying 12 tops at jay jays that I am a jeans and tee type girl. So there you have it - I found myself at the shops today - so does that mean I can go more often - who knows who I could become after 10 more trips.









Till next time
Na xx
3 comments:
OMG Girl...when did you become such an awesome photographer!!! I absolutely loooooove your blog! Could your children be any cuter??? Ashley and I have both agreed that we could eat Kye up - he is so delicious and sweet!!! Thanx for leaving me a message. Thought I'd try blogging for myself - you inspired me! Miss you girl and love you always xxx Cathy
Na, I love the one of you with the camera nestled in your neck. It's soo cute!
I haven't done any blog reading in two weeks!!! Sorry, I haven't been around. I just quickly caught up with your latest entries then. I'm looking forward to your trash the dress photos. Take care. xo
Post a Comment