Tuesday, 18 March 2008

Why Oh Why...........

do I do it to myself? I want to be slim, toned, look young etc but I still manage to do NO excercise (even though I do have a gym membership) and eat a whole box of Salt & Pepper squid to myself for lunch. Why can't I just make myself go to the gym in the morning - even if I went at 6:00am? I was able to lose 5 kilos or more before Christmas and now it is all back on again and I feel CRAP. And looking at all the hot girls on Flickr doesn't help when they are doing awesome SP's.
I shouldn't complain because I know it is up to me to make the changes - no one forces the oven on and cooks up a plate of S&P Squid do they?????? I am always down on myself but I know that I feel soooo much better when I excercise - whey don't I just do it - that used to be my motto - just do it - and I am so good at saying to other people "oh don't think about it, just go and do it - it is easy".
Anyway, here are some more pics - this keeps me happy at least for now.

Oh and Happy 9th Month birthday little man.


Till next time
Naxx

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Chin up matey :). Gorgeous pics as usual!

Anonymous said...

We all have motivation slumps. I am not gyming it as much as I should ATM but that's due to being too tired from late night's PPing LOL. Photography is making me FAT.

Another quality batch, I luuuuuuurve that second one and the reflection in the sunnies, awesome capture there.

Anonymous said...

I love the pic of Adrian and his sunnies as well Na. Maybe if the car wasn't in the reflection, just the road...

Anonymous said...

The same thing happened to me with my weight either. I don't know where my motivation or time went. Grrrr. Love that last pic - great colour. Happy 9 months Master Kye!