Tomorrow night I am going to check out a local camera club which should be very interesting. I am going with one of the girls from EB who I met last week.
Anyway just some more pics from the weekend - you will notice that these are all pp'd differently. I do this a lot and don't have one particular style as I think that every photo deserves it own style - what might suit one photo may not suit the next. Just my opinion anyway. Hence all the mis-mash.
Till next time
Naxxx





1 comments:
OMG I love that first photo - so gorgeous. I love that you pp in lots of different styles. I do that too. Different photos call for a different styles. I used some itty bitty actions on the lollypop shots in my blog (both sets but different actions). My main lens is the 50mm 1.4 and I also love my 85mm 1.8. Hey what camera club are you going to go too? Nic
Post a Comment