Otherwise I really will be divorced. I had a AWESOME weekend and got to take some great pics of Tash. She was helping me out with some pics for our weekly challenge and she looked so great that I thought I would get some "modelling" practice in before our Trash the Dress at end of March. She was a real natural that is for sure.
Anyway here are a few of my favs from the weekend. Wish I had more time to ramble on but I have a house to clean, clothes to put away etc etc and it is 10:00pm.
This is pic I am submitting for challenge.
Till next time
Naxx





Woops how did that one get in - only hot chicks allowed !!!!!! LOL

1 comments:
These pics are fantastic! I love them all. They look like pro pics! Tash looked gorgoues as always! Hard to choose between water or love.....decisions decisions
Post a Comment