
Well tonight I explored using textures on my pictures and I am pretty happy with the result. It is not for everyone, but I think it is an additional expression you can add to a pic! I also took some pics of Adrian tonight. I think he looks totally hot - he is on a weight loss mission to lose 16 kilos......he will do it too. In the meantime I ate too much again today - was good in the morning but then lost it in the arvo - I had a pkt Toobs, 4 seafood sticks, 1 scallop and hot chips. Oh and then 4 pieces of pizza. I am definately in a self destruct mode.......urrgggghhhh.
Tonight we did some egg dying with Kiara which was nice to do (not that she could really do too much - splash does the food colouring). I took some pics so will post them tomorrow.
I also asked my boss today if I could come back part-time and the response wasn't the best.
Going to meet with him on Tuesday but it isn't looking good. I really really really don't want to go back full-time. I am enjoying life too much and we are only $30 a fortnight better off - that is $15 a week so you do the sums.
Happy Easter Friday
God Bless
Naxx


0 comments:
Post a Comment