Friday, 21 March 2008

Easter Time Fun

Today was a very non eventful day - but a nice day. Adrian went for a bike ride with an old work mate at 6:30am - don't know how he did that after a night of drinking but he did. We are selling his car so we spent the morning washing - fun fun fun. But I manage to get my ironing done tonight which is a feat in itself.

We have decided to go down the coast for the weekend which will be nice. I just couldn't stand the thought of spending the entire weekend at home so made plans to go down and spend the weekend with the fam!

Here are some pics from last night's Easter Egg painting and some other pics that I took today which I worked on tonight. You can see Kye was really happy about putting ears on and I swore I wasn't going to be one of those Mums that tortured their children with tacky bunny ears.

Kye is growing up so fast and is soooo beautiful. He can be full on at times but is such a pleasure to be with. I am trying to teach him to dance atm (ie bop up and down) and he is really getting good at standing now and walking around furniture. Before I know it we will be celebrating his first birthday. I wish he would just stay the way he is now forever.....


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Naomi, I am in live with the easter egg painting pics. They are absolutely stunning. Your kicking arse with textures too.

Happy Easter for tomorrow, have been trying to catch you on MSN. Will be out tonight. XXX