
Well kind of. We are having our first little get away for a while up at Kawana this weekend - leaving tomorrow coming back on Monday. So excited. Our hotel is right on the water so it should be beautiful. I just can't wait to get away and relax and not spend any time on the computer - although I am totally ADDICTED I can't wait to get away from it. So I won't be updating until next week (if anyone cares).
Just wanted to share some pics of a little man that I took some pics of yesterday - he was so adorable and so was his Mum. Although he didn't smile often, when he did it was priceless. "Mum" I hope you like these pics.
Hope you all have a nice weekend
Till then
Naxx





2 comments:
Awwwww, my absolute fav is that one of him with the book at the table. I hope I get a shot like that of my little man someday.
How are you liking the new lens? I can't remember what you were getting LOL.
I love the one at the table too. Really nice conversion.
I'm also loving some of your beach shots. You're doing great!
Have a lovely holiday. xo
Post a Comment