Tuesday, 4 March 2008

The Challenge & My Flute Playing Girl


Well this week our EB Challenge is shutter speed. I think using a quick shutter speed is easier than slow and I have good ideas of pics I am going to take on the weekend when I go down the Gold Coast (Tash has great legs - you will see what I mean next week). But tonight I thought I would experiment with slow shutter speed. So this was the result (after much swearing at adrian - do it like this - no do it like that). Still not sure if I will even enter this. We will see.


I took some pics of Kiara trying to play the flute tonight. I hope she gets into it when she is older.


Went and had a look at a house for Leah today but it wasn't suitable for them -beautiful, but not suitable. Everything seems like it is going ahead now which is awesome and she has the kids booked into childcare. Just need to get them a house close to us. So expect lots of pics of the kids after April.......

2 comments:

Angela Hammond said...

Mate, love the "Love" pic! It is great. Wow!!

Nicole said...

These pics are great. Love the BW one especially.