Nothing much exciting happening today. Didn't really spend much time on the computer because I spent half the day at Shelley's and really made a point of not coming on tonight (well until now). I have been trying to think of ideas for the mini Easter photo challenge. I reallly want to do something different as I am not into the whole bunny ear thing. Got something up my sleeve but will have to wait until Friday to see if it works out.
Not many pics to share tonight, just two that I did late last night......
Only two more and a bit weeks till my sis is here - I am soooo excited and she has a new hair do to match - she got it chemically straightened. I might get it done too if it works (like stays straight for a long time).
Oh and I have decided I really really love photography (ummmm did you know that). I am going to set a goal and have an "established" business by end of 2009 at latest. I am going to call the business Vazzini Photography and I will work part-time and do this "on the side" (well 2 days a week and weekend). I plan to do a course next year and would love to do it through the Brsibane College of Photograhy. Anyway, this is such a passion for me so we will see how it all goes. I hate it when a day goes by and I haven't had a pic to "proof" or take. Bring on my Easter idea.
Till next time
Naxx

1 comments:
Good for you! That's a great goal to have. Mine is similar, but I would like to have regular work by June 2009.
Post a Comment