
You would have noticed that I have made a new Blogger Header. The old one, although it involved everyone, was a little dull and lifeless to me. I loved the pics of Kiara that I took today and turned it into my header. I think you will agree it looks nicer and goes with my pink colour scheme.
I have also changed it to "My Photoblog" as this is what it has become. Although I love writing about what is happening in life, I enjoy putting in pics to give more feeling to my entries (and it makes it so much more interesting to read). So I hope you like the new look.
Anyway, here is a pic that I forgot to add. Kye is a very very big boy now and is finally facing the right way in the car. We had kept him in the rear facing position and felt it was time for him to see the world from a different perspective. See lucky I take my camera everywhere I go - otherwise I wouldn't have captured this "first".......lol
I have also turned on the comments function so anyone can leave comments. I believe you just click on where it says comments at the end of the post and it takes you to a template. I would really love it if you would occassionally leave me some feedback if you like a particular photo or just want to leave some feedback on something that has happened. It means a lot to me and makes it worthwhile for keeping up this blog (oh and staying up late and turning myself into an old woman before my time). Some of you have left feedback (thanks Leah for the lovely arms comment - oh so true) so thanks!

5 comments:
Hey Na, loving your photos...beautiful!!! Come to Adelaide and take some of Riley. Oh and so envious about Kye now front facing in car. Riley is still too little :( Anyways i'm back to work end of feb (3 days).
Ps did you get my email ages ago?
oh forgot to mention Hippo is Hannah :)
Your new header is gorgeous! I'm jealous about Kye facing the front in the car. I want to turn Master T around, but he's less than 9kg, and I think our manual said they should be 12kg before you do it! :0 That being said, we're going to have to do it soon 'cause he keeps craning his neck and trying to sit up and it can't be comfortable! Great news that you got a new camera, it looks like you're having fun with it!
Love the photo of kiara's legs. You're getting good!
WOW, that is the most professional like photo I have ever seen! Those pics of Kiara in the ballerina outfit are just amazing! You really have a talent girlfriend!
Post a Comment