Saturday, 2 February 2008

My Challenge Begins (tomorrow)

So today it is ok if I eat a pie right ????

No seriously though, I start my eating well and excercise plan tomorrow. I have been so bad for the last 3 months and have put on 4 kilos so now is the time to get serious. I am going to concerntrate more on weights and just take it week by week. I am also going to use my blog to keep myself accountable and will update each night on what I have done for the day.
So for tomorrow, this is the plan:

Drink 2 litres of water
Gym - Weight Circuit

Breakfast:Protein Shake before gym
Morning Tea: Yoghurt & Apple
Lunch: Chicken & Salad
Afternoon Tea: Slice of ham, piece of fruit
Dinner: Not sure yet but something low carb

So lets see how we go. I am going to take some pics of my friends little girl who is starting prep tomorrow so that should be fun. Fingers crossed they turn out ok.

Off to eat some pizza - yummmmmm

2 comments:

Kathy said...

I love this picture! Cause I took it LOL

Anonymous said...

Na I'm on a challenge from tomorrow (Monday) too. I just HAVE to. I will weigh myself in the morning. If it's bad I WON'T be telling you. lol

It's a great photo of you and the kids.