Qucik update - I did my photography course yesterday and below are some pics from it. I did it with Blue Dog Photography up at Mt Tamborine - they were GREAT. The hat was just a random hat that I saw left lonely near where I was taking a "scenic" picture up at Mt Tambourine - for some reason I liked it more than the scenery.
Kye has been vomitting up his food but not bottles so that has been worrying me a little. He seems ok today but teething issues like normal (or is that just a sooky wingy baby).
Miou leaves on Friday which is a bit sad - but I am happy to have room back so I can set up my study and backdrop to start taking some cool pictures.
I have been obsessed with Flickr again lately and am in a weekly beginners photography challenge through Essential Baby. IF you want to see more of my pics then I will be uploading them mainly to Flickr now.
Anyway this time poor Mum has lots to do so until next time xxx


2 comments:
I love the sparkler shot! I've always wanted to try one.
Great texture in the hat shot. That second one would be a good contender for a moody black and white. Increase the shadows to bring out texture in the fence. Have you tried shooting in RAW yet?
Post a Comment