Monday, 25 February 2008

She Melted My Heart......

She finally did it - she melted my heart. Kiara you say? No Miou - I didn't think it was possible, but when I was driving home from Rachel's on Sunday, Miou said "I am really going to miss you". You are probably thinking "so what", but this is a big deal coming from the girl who rarely shows emotions and who has driven me up the wall 60% of the time she has been here. But I think I am going to miss her too - in some strange way. And me being the total cry baby I am, no doubt I will shed a tear or two on Friday morning when I have to drop her off at 5:00am. She might be coming back in July so no doubt she will want to stay with us as we now have a "relationship" and Kiara thinks she is part of our family.

Kye was sick most of the weekend had got a temp while down the Coast yesterday. He was just plain miserable and pretty sooky - he must be teething pretty bad cause he is always wanting to be held - poor little man.

We had a nice time down the coast though and I took 380 pictures while I was down there of little D (I know - Rachel even called me a happy snapper). You will be amazed - I didn't even take hardly any of my kids. Rachel I hope you don't mind me sharing this beautiful pic of your very very cute boy - I couldn't help it.

I am part of the Essential Baby Beginners Challenge on Flickr. We had our first weeks challenge which was portrait using natural light and guess what - I came 2nd. I was sooo shocked but very excited. This week is food and I think this is going to be my entry - what do you think?

Anyway here are a few more pics from the weekend - more on Flickr!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Na! I just LOVE that shot of Kiara in the pink hat. Well done for coming second in the challenge. You're doing really well and learning fast, it must be so satisfying!

The shoot went well, but not as well as I was hoping. You learn though! I'm going to post a couple of sneak peeks some time today.

Kathy said...

WOW, that pic of Kiara running is soooooo nice! And so are the rest of them! You're getting good girlfriend!