Saturday, 2 February 2008

SOMEBODY GET ME OFF THIS COMPUTER

Ok, now that I have your attention, I just thought I would show you some pics that I played around with tonight. The first one is just a funny one - well not really funny because he sort of went under the water but I just love the startled look on his eyes (slack slack mum).

If you are reading this Bron, thanks again for a lovely afternoon "yesterday" - it was nice spending time with you and your sister.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Naomi. That photo of Kye in the water cracked me up! I also love the one of Kiara's legs and shoes in the previous entry. Gorgeous!

As for my photography, well I'm very flattered by your comments, but I am still just practising. I would really like to start up a portrait business but I still have a lot to learn so will be 'portfolio building' for a while yet. I studied graphic design, so we had a few semesters learning SLR photography (film cameras back then) and because I know photoshop so well, it was easy to learn digital photography. I've never purchased actions, so I have no clue there, but I love JinkyArt photos! I mostly just do all my processing in RAW. Occasionally I will run a cross processing action or something like that in photoshop, but they are all my own.

Before I had Master T, I only photographed nature or macro, and did the bulk of my photography when travelling (which sadly is of the cards now for many years!). Portrait photography has me all excited though, I love it.

DeviantArt is a photo sharing community like Flickr. It's really great. But I'm thinking I might need to close my account as I can't keep up with so many things!!!

Finally, that shot in my header was taking in Ireland, somewhere on the Ring of Kelly. I WISH my backyard looked like that!!! Fruit trees make it sound all lush, but really it's just a big dustbowl full of weeds with a few trees scattered around! LOL!

Kathy said...

Nawh I love this pic of Kye....he is so cute man! Like a baby model!