Saturday, 16 February 2008

Nothing Much - Just Pics

Well don't really have much to talk about tonight - had a average day doing average things. Just wanted to share some pics I took this afternoon of Kiara's friend - I think 5 year olds LOVE being models - there was no hands in front of faces with this girl.

Ok off to look at biggest loser club - soooo need to get to the gym and stop eating so much crap - man my butt is expanding very rapidly.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Hi Naomi! Oh I just had to say how much I love that B&W photo in your valentines entry - the one with the curlers. I love everything about it! It think you have a very unique style and I really like that.

As for the question regarding courses. I haven't done a course - all self taught. I have read a few books (would recommend Understanding Exposure by Brian Peterson highly) and browse the internet and photography sites alot. Just heaps of practicing and reading really. What about you?

Nic :)

Anonymous said...

That second pic is just stunning. Well done. I wish I had a five year old girl to pose for me like that!