Friday, 15 February 2008

What a day!


Well what a great day it was in my household. Kiara was sick - had a pretty bad cough and a slight temperature. Kye was his whingy self (yes teething) and decided at around 11:30am to vomit up all his bottle and custard - oh and then he was splashing around in it like he does his bath water - all while sitting on my lap - noice! Then Kiara was grossed out by the smell and decided she would vomit on the floor. Took Kiara to the Dr's and yes she is sick (but not too bad). Been on the puter a lot lately but have been learning so much. There is such a wealth of knowledge out there that I am sort of getting addicted - I really need to not turn the puter on until nighttime.

Anyway I said I wasn't happy with the storyboard I did last night so here are two that I did today. I am liking the whole storyboard thing as it is better then posting 3 random pics - like the name implies it tells a story. So here are two - iceblocks and standing!

Oh and great news - Leah resold house. The previous people that were going to buy it pulled out but then these people made an offer the same night. So unfortunately they have accepted less but at least they will be up here soon - yahhhhhh so very very very excited.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog!

I like your storyboards - they are fun to do aren't they. Look at your little boy standing up... won't be long till he's on the move!!

I love the style of your photos - they are really striking.