We had Leena come over tonight to video our family for Miou's family. Hence the beautiful modelling shots by Kiara. She wanted to dress up and put some make up on - nice job. Only 4 more weeks left with Miou. Leena mentioned tonight that Miou may come back in July. We will definately have her back with us again (unless she thinks we are all nutters and wants to go try out another family). I will really miss her when she is gone -she is crazy but fun at times.
Oh yes and how could I forget - I went to the gym today, stuck to my healthy eating - and now I am SOOOOOO SORE. It was like I hadn't worked out for five years. Tomorrow I am just going to gym and doing 40 mins on treadmill - I think I will be walking like a 90 year old when I wake up tomorrow morning.




2 comments:
Excellent news! I would like to get me one of those. I always rely on natural light, or there will be no photo. LOL. That first one of Kye is magic.
I agree, the first pic of Kye is too gorgeous! He has a perfect face.
Post a Comment