Anyway thought I would get the camera out today and practice what I learnt yesterday. I am looking back at some old pictures and just thinking "did I think that pic was ok". Maybe that means I am learning and getting better - who knows.
Kathy has organised for me to be the 2nd photographer at her friend's wedding in May - now that will be very scary - but a good challenge and I only the 2nd photographer so I guess at the end of the day it doesn't matter that much as I am sure I will get some ok shots for her (ps if you read this - I CAN'T WAIT).......
I hope you like these few pics (my favs) and if you want to see any more go to Flickr (did I mention I am addicted????).




1 comments:
Flickr is a bit addictive, isn't it. I'm trying to stay away, because I had a mega addiction to DeviantArt a couple of years ago and it actually became stressful trying to keep up after a while. I suspect Flickr would be the same.
I think it's definitely a good sign that you're looking at old photos with a critical eye. I think all photographers do it. It shows you're not only improving, but that the way you see things is evolving. I do find it frustrating that you can't go back and redo things though! I look back at my shots from my round the world trip in 05, and it was just before I bought my DSLR, and I WISH I could go back and reshoot the entire trip with my 30D!!!
Post a Comment