Tuesday, 26 February 2008

Gift from Korea & Family Matters

Tonight Miou presented me with the most beautiful diary that I think I have ever seen. It is a 2008 Art Diary "A Dreaming Princess" - she also gave me a little compact mirror which Kiara thought looked like an Ipod. Thought I would share some pics of them!


Haven't written much about family lately so thought I would do a little update. Kathy has been feeling very very very sick with her pregnancy and even had to admit herself to hospital yesterday and have a drip. She isn't eating much and even the thought of food makes her dry reach (mmmmm bacon and egg roll for breaky sunday kath????). She told her work today that she is pregnant and her boss was really happy for her. So all good.

Leah & Brandon have been having a few house issues but I think it will all go through and they will be up here at the end of March, beg April. Think I might have mentioned it but Leah's work have made a position available for her in Brisbane so she won't have to worry about work. I will help them find a house (yahhhh I get to go house hunting - she must trust my taste). So that is all exciting.

I am thinking of joining the Brisbane Photography Group. I think it would be great to network with some professional photographers and I would learn sooo much from going to their meetings. They meet every few weeks and each week is something different (well one week competition week - no smarties there and one night digital etc). So I am going to go along to my first meeting on the 18th March. They organise different outings and photoshoots - can't wait to get involved.

Kye still sick today and had another temperature. He is very whingy atm and really needs lots of cuddles. Think Adrian wants to divorce me cause I am on the computer so much but hey, didn't I live with that for 10 years. He NEVER came to bed with me so payback time (that is mean isn't it?).

Going to visit my friend Nadine tomorrow who has a new baby boy (2 weeks old). Yes taking camera with me and plan to take lots of pics - need as much practice as I can get for Kathy's bubby......will share a pic tomorrow if Nadine doesn't mind.

Till next time

Na

xx

1 comments:

Kathy said...

How sweet of Miou to give you those gifts! You will be very sad when she goes!

Also thank you, you made me sick