Sunday, 3 February 2008

Reminder to self........


To put cot sides up FROM NOW ON. Today I was out making Kye a bottle and when I came back into his room, there he was holding onto the side railing bouncing up and down. I went out quickly once more and this time came back and he was standing up. Ok, will always be putting up side cot. I wonder if that means he will start trying to pull himself up on lounge etc. He still isn't crawling properly - he tries but then his legs come out from under him!

Seeing as this was a first, I took some pics (oh do I really need to give you an excuse for my excessive photo taking?????). They turned out so cute and I got to try out some actions that I had downloaded this morning from internet (for those that don't know an action just takes 99% of the work out of editing your pics). I love the one of Kiara & Kye even though Kiara's hair looks orangy (joys of photoshop and I don't know how to fix). But all the same it is a beautiful pic.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a clever boy!!!

I don't there's much chance of Master T doing that in a hurry because he's in sleeping bags. Thank goodness.