
Well I had a very interesting morning. Miou stayed up all night, Kiara woke up at 2:30am and wanted to play with her. Miou flatly refused and Kiara pleaded with her saying "Miou please play with me, it is your last day". She still refused. I got so angry that she couldn't have even been bothered to sit and watch her play the computer - I mean what else did she have to do at 3:00am with all bags packed? So I said something to her, demanded Kiara come to bed with me and went back to sleep only to be woken at 4:45am with Miou standing in my doorway staring at me to 'get up'.
Took Miou to the teachers house (early mind you as Miou was very keen to get things moving), said goodbye, no hugs (until I said "give me a hug" which btw was like a wet fish) and a see ya later. I am very very disapponted actually with whole thing and when I really think about it Miou was a very very rude, unaffectionate, uncaring girl. Not once did she say thank you for ever taking her anywhere and she didn't even thank me when she was leaving.
So needless to say tonight I feel like a building has been lifted from my shoulders and I can have my house, my room, my time and my life back. Oh and I set up my new "office" today - I love it so much. I feel so much more organised and feel that it is 'my space' and plan to fill with lots of pics and my personal touch.
Took some pics today with my new lens - not overly happy and am realising that I really need to learn more before I keep taking pics in manual - I am getting crappy blury pics. Here are some from today but not happy Jan. Reminder to self - wipe kids faces or at least get them to wash their face after breakfast......... more pics on Flickr if you care!
Oh and congrats to all the girls in the EB Challenge that got into the Top 5 - all your pics were awesome and very deserving. Wonder what next week's challenge will bring - for me it will bring more tripod use that is for sure.
Took Miou to the teachers house (early mind you as Miou was very keen to get things moving), said goodbye, no hugs (until I said "give me a hug" which btw was like a wet fish) and a see ya later. I am very very disapponted actually with whole thing and when I really think about it Miou was a very very rude, unaffectionate, uncaring girl. Not once did she say thank you for ever taking her anywhere and she didn't even thank me when she was leaving.
So needless to say tonight I feel like a building has been lifted from my shoulders and I can have my house, my room, my time and my life back. Oh and I set up my new "office" today - I love it so much. I feel so much more organised and feel that it is 'my space' and plan to fill with lots of pics and my personal touch.
Took some pics today with my new lens - not overly happy and am realising that I really need to learn more before I keep taking pics in manual - I am getting crappy blury pics. Here are some from today but not happy Jan. Reminder to self - wipe kids faces or at least get them to wash their face after breakfast......... more pics on Flickr if you care!
Oh and congrats to all the girls in the EB Challenge that got into the Top 5 - all your pics were awesome and very deserving. Wonder what next week's challenge will bring - for me it will bring more tripod use that is for sure.





3 comments:
It must be lovely to have your own space again. I have to say I love the black and white shots of Kiara in the hat. I looked at the rest on Flickr and they're great. Did you get yourself a backdrop?
By the way, what is it you'd like to know about the photoshoot? Probably easier if I have some questions to answer, rather than rambling on aimlessly. :)
Wow.....I am just sitting here absolutly speechless.....you're photos are becoming SO FANTASTIC....I am so amazed
Absolutely fantastic shots!!
Post a Comment