Tuesday, 5 February 2008

Uhhhh Ohhhh

Well I went to my friend Shelley's place today to take pics of her daughter's first day of prep (not really, it was Mon but we just pretended) and of course I couldn't work the flash. Got home, and noticed it was on the wrong setting. So going to go back another day and do another re-enactment. Here is one pic from today - not of Abbey but of her other daughter (haven't asked if it is ok to show full facial shots so don't want to put up - this one is head down so sure she won't mind).

Kiara has found a new love and I am very surprised by it. Dad sent me up a flute yesterday as I had asked him if he had a spare so I could join the local band (didn't happen). As soon as I showed Kiara she didn't put it down all night and even wanted to sleep with it. She can get an ok sound out of it for a 6 year old. I am hoping that she one day joins the school band and even perhaps "does something" with it. I wish I did.

I have booked into my photography course for the 20th Feb. Heres hoping that I learn something form it.
Here are two of my fav new pics. Turning the computer off soon to spend quality time with my kids this afternoon.



1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Na they're so great!!! I just love the lighting!