







One more day with Miou (boo hoo). I am going to miss her - she is really quite cute. I bet I cry tomorrow morning at 5am when I have to drop her off - never good at saying goodbye. One good thing though is that I am making a study out of "her room" and am going to redecorate it with daybed (ohhh just an old mattress haha), pillows, photoboard, curtains etc etc.
Till next time
Naxx
2 comments:
Wow, 200 photos of one little man! That is definitely obsessed. They are really cute pics Na. Well done.
These are great pics Namoi!!! I'm going to see a 5 week old tomorrow (my youngest yet) and I sure hope to get some photos as good as you have captured.
Now to your questions (which I got side tracked answering), I have a 50mm 1.4 and an 85mm 1.8 lens. I wouldn't buy a kit lens (hence the reason I skipped it). I would spend the extra money and get a better lens. That said, you can get the 50mm 1.8 for only $120 which isn't bad as its quite a good lens.
I discovered that photos should be processed in sRGB in photoshop as opposed to RGB. They look better on the web when processed in sRGB and most pro labs now print sRGB (I hope that makes sense lol).
Understanding Exposure is a great book - definitely worth the read.
Looking forward to seeing more pics.
Nic
Post a Comment