Tuesday, 15 January 2008

First Scrapbook Page

I FINALLY DID IT ...............

After all these years I have finally completed a scrapbooking page with the help of my friend Bron. We set out this morning with all the kids to the local scrapbooking store. I obviously had no idea of what to look for or what I was doing. I even had a nervous feeling about the whole thing (how stupid). I took some photos of a day when kiara dressed up like a princess when she was around 3. I have all the pics that I want scrapbooked so that was the easy part.

I spent $33 (can you believe it - thanks Leah that was my birthday money) and came up with this. What do you think?

The funniest thing about it all was the Shayden was really into helping me. He was giving me advice on my layouts and helping me cut out things. Gee I am going to miss him when he is gone. It is soooo great having him here. He is the best 15 year old EVER.




1 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Naomi! I'm glad I can finally get into your blog! You left me such a nice comment and I've been keen to find out about you. :) Scrapbooking is expensive isn't it? I'm currently collecting some bits and pieces to get into it myself, although I'm hoping to do a lot of drawing and lettering myself rather than buying everything.