Thursday, 10 January 2008

Wetworld - not really a Dreamworld


Our day at Dreamworld!!!!!


On Wednesday I set out for Dreamworld with the girls. Adrian had planned to take the day off work to look after Kye so I could "relax" and go out with just the girls. It was kind of overcast in the morning but I assumed it wouldn't be too bad down the coast. As we were driving down there, it was absolutely pouring but by the time we got there it wasn't too bad but I did buy the girls some raincoats.


Firstly we went to Wiggles World and went on the Big Red Car ride. After this we went on Dororthy's Tea Cup where you sit in a cup and it spins around. Well that was pretty much the first and last ride that I went on. The girls were spinning it around so much that my head was spinning and I thought I was going to pass out. Gee you really know you are getting old when you can't handle Dorothy's Tea Cup ride and loud music annoys you.

After all this fun, we went to the Wiggles Farmyard and saw this cute little boy!


Next on the agenda was rides, rides and more rides - not much more to say about this except that Kiara is a little dare devil. She was going on all the rides and even wanted to go onto the Claw!

We then went to White Water World which I have to say is a lot better than Wet & Wild. It seemed to have more of a family feel to it and not so many "slim bodies" around. The girls had a a great time here and didn't want to leave even though it was raining (well why would that bother them?)



The rest of the day was pretty much the same but I did go on the kiddies rollercoaster - it was great apart from the line up. Here are some more pictures!

1 comments:

Warrick, Brony and Ethan said...

Man i freak out on that kiddies rollercoaster! Dreamworld is good value for money though - glad you all had a great time!