Monday, 21 January 2008

Would you like some glass with your liver ????

Today I was having another big cook off for Kye and thought I would add a liver meal to his selection (yes I know you are all going ewwwww but I am sure it is packed with nutrients - didn't we eat brains back in the oldies too?).

I had put a nice big lid over my fry pan (the wok lid) and went in to change Kye's nappy when I heard a large "Boommm". I panicked and went out to find what it was. I looked at the stove and there was my glass lid shattered into a million pieces in the liver meal. Maybe he just wasn't meant to eat that liver after all. Here is a pic of the yummy glass dish!!!!!!
Needless to say it all went in the bin (oh surprise surprise).

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!! That's not the sort of thing you expect to happen at all! I haven't given Master T meat at all yet, I really need to do that soon. He's also nowhere near crawling, but manages to wriggle his way around. AND, he's nowhere near sleeping through the night!