Thursday, 3 January 2008

Mum in the Kitchen

Well I have finally cooked up a big batch of baby food for Kye and I really don't know why I haven't done it in the past for Kiara / Shayden. It doesn't take very long and tastes soooo yummy. Today I made up a batch of chicken casserole, basic baby stew and a rice & lentil dish.

So I am very proud of myself and will be super organised for the next two weeks. This afternoon I am going to do some basics like potato, carrot & pumpkin.

I am a very messy cook - thought I would "show it off". Now I have lots of cleaning to do. I am not the clean as I go type unfortunately.

Kye is also have baked beans for lunch now with sweet potato and started on weat-bix today. He loves both of course.




How embarresing!

0 comments: