Saturday, 19 January 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANNA

Today is my Nanna's birthday. Unfortunately she is going through a rough patch at the moment and will be spending her day in hospital. But I just want her to know that I love her very much and I hope she gets better soon. We are always thinking of her and wanted to share a few of my favourite pictures of her - past & present.

I have also included some pictures of my Pop. I miss him a lot and I think about him very often. I remember he used to call Leah and myself his Giddy & Widdy girls. I was only 16 when he died - I wish I had been able to spend more time with him and sit in his green old car at the shops and just chat like we used to.

Thinking of you both forever xxx



0 comments: