Saturday, 19 January 2008

My Birthday Lunch

On Saturday we went out to a Greek restaurant Leftkas in West End for my birthday lunch. We were going to go local but I really love this restaurant - it is great food and has a relaxed atmosphere (we sat at a table on the footpath - can't get more relaxed than that on a sat arvo). Mark, Vivian, Kathy, Daniel, Tash, Anthony, Shay, Kiara and Kye came.
I received some lovely gifts - on friday night Kathy gave me a bottle of Jennifer Lopez perfume, Tash & Daniel got me a bottle of Hilary Duff (that sounds weird - a bottle of hilary duff - mmmm - just can't think of exact title and couldn't be bothered to run to my room and look) and Viv brought me a watch and some lovely earings.

Ok, I think I am officially obsessed with taking photos. I took 280 pics on Saturday - that is more than Tash took on her entire overseas hoilday. But I am sooo glad that I did as I got the best pictures that I have taken yet. Here are a selection of SOME of my favs.





0 comments: